E-Check/ACH Payment Instructions
1. Link Your Bank Account:
- Click the following link to quickly add a bank account: Bank Account Linking Wizard
- Once completed, you will receive two electronic microdeposits into the specified bank account within 1-2 business days.
- You will receive an email with a link to verify your bank account.
2. Verify Your Bank Account:
- In 1-2 business days you should see the two small deposits in your bank account.
- Once you see the deposits, click the “Verify Account” link provided in the email that you received when linking your account. This will open a unique verification page that you must complete.
- Simply enter the amounts of the two small deposits showing in your bank account into the verification form, and click submit.
3. Pay with your Bank Account:
- Once you’ve successfully verified your bank account, you are able to use the “Bank Account” payment option when placing orders via the online order/checkout process.
- Your verified bank account will appear when you are checking out, allowing you to select it as a method of payment.
- When paying via the new e-check/ACH method, funds will be sent to us electronically from your bank account.
- NOTE - Once you’ve verified your account, you NEVER have to do it again. Future orders will be a breeze.